is a castle located in Lăzarea, Harghita County, Romania.
The Citadel is named after Lázár de Szárhegy noble family and it is built on a combination of Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance styles.
The oldest part of the building dates to 1532, while the rest was added in 1631-1632
Get a bird’s eye view
of our castle.
by email or phone.
Like us on facebook.
For the latest content, visit our facebook page.